February 23, 2012

You

Hey, you.

Even if you don't mean it, and even if you don't realize it, you always there help me get through the hard times.

When I finally transfered to this school, you helped me to adjust here. You gave me all informations I needed in my first day. And the next day. And the day after that. And so on.

You told me where my class at when the teacher hadn't even announced it to me. Me--the poor, clueless transfer student who didn't know anything at all about the school she actually entered.

You cheered me up when I stood exactly in front of someone I wished I hadn't encountered that day by saying "Meh, there's nothing special on that person. You're prettier". I said "Don't speak like that. Beauty is relative" and you said straight away "Seriously, you're far more lovely".

You flashed that smile then asked "Why didn't you come yersterday? It was so much fun". I couldn't help but smile back. I still remember our conversation that evening.

"Did he come?"

"Yes."

"With her?"

"Yes. I saw them crossed the street together when I was ordering some food."

I smirked.

"Don't think about it too much."


And I plainly remember I gave you a warm smile right after.


"I know. It's just I still have some unfinished business with him and I'm done."

"Hmph. 'Unfinished business'. Look who's talking."

Hahaha yeah, look who was talking. And look at you who was able to somehow comfort me back there.


You paid me a visit when I was hospitalized. Sure enough you didn't come alone, you brought all of our friends with you. But the important thing is you were there. You accompanied me and filled my day with laughter.

You gave me a simple ride when I needed it.

And do you remember that time when I had problem opening my helmet, you turned around, faced me, and tenderly asked as you reached your arms "Can you open it? Here".

Thank God I successfully opened the helmet by myself before you lend a hand.

And you know what? Thanks to the helmet and your damn courtesy, since that day, this heart is yours.


I know that you love someone else. I know that a lot of girls out there love you. I also perfectly know that you treat me just the same like you treat everyone in this whole stupid planet. But for this one I will admit and fight. I will not deny and step back.

Because you're the one who managed to open my heart when I felt I would never love again.

You're maybe not as charming as the others, but trust me, you are.

You're charming from your heart.

4 comments

Anisa Indah Pratiwi said...

*can't help myself not to comment in this post* I think somebody is in love :-"

Anonymous said...

hehehehehehehe yes, someone really is in love. and I'm telling you she's blushing now :>

~Runni said...

gatau napa saya suka postingan ini :)

Unknown said...

semacam merasakan hal yang sama , wooh . KE NA PA ya ? -_-
#curcol

© La Valse des Mots
Maira Gall