June 25, 2012

Tout Ira Bien

You know, lately I've been checking my blog stats; the overview, posts, traffic sources and all.. And the most interesting part to see is the traffic sources. It is where you can find out about how people ended up on your blog. Like what the heck did people type on Google so that the very popular search engine showed your site as the very first reference on the result page.

Take these as the examples. 'Animasi konyol', 'juri masterchef australia', 'cerita Fatal Frame III' and 'cerita Chibi Maruko-chan live action'. Then I found this : 'enak nggak sih jadi anak ips'. Man seriously people should learn how to fill the search box with proper keywords.



Well.. Tout va bien. The school holiday has come, my report card this term is surprisingly good.. I thought it would come out really bad, because those horibble economy exam scores and the previous midtest result were actually enough to kick me out of the top three in the class. And now I'm able to take a nap everyday! I don't think I can be more lucky. But financial's no good.. My wallet is like an onion it makes me cry when I open it.

What else..


Oh and a few days ago I watched some movies on tv. Some romance dramas. I don't really remember the titles. I also read shoujo manga via mangascan. But shit why the antagonists have to be that whore?! A woman tried to get back her highschool ex--who is already married to another woman--and ruined their marriage. Another one is a girl who acted weak and fragile and seduced the protagonist's cruhsee. She cheated on her boyfriend! Geez they were so annoying. I really wanted to punch the screen in front of me that time straight ahead.

Actually, they remind me of something happened in the past. Guys, it is your right to love someone. It is also your right to reach him or her, to fight for him or her. But if your efforts to reach your love hurt someone else's feeling.. well I suppose you're no better than those antagonists I told you before.

And if other people hurt you, it doesn't mean you have to take revenge on them. It is also your right to teach them a lesson, but not in a harm's way. Give them smile, treat them well, forgive them, and you'll be just fine. Trust me.


My friend asked me a question about something private this afternoon. It was quiet funny yet sad at the same time. Feel free to express your feelings both through actions and words, guys. Tell the whole world how you feel! Oh the good ones by the way.

What, you can't simply give someone else mocking and intimidating stares and talks, right? And make him or her feel bad just for your own sake? Aw come on.

And if you have something worth fighting for, and you still have time to fight for it, then FIGHT for it. Don't EVER give up. As long as you can fight, as long as your chance is open wide, and as long as you still have enough time, why do you have to hold back? Damn right take the risk. Because if you're not willing to risk it, you don't want it bad enough.


So after locking myself at home for six days I finally went somewhere outside today. It was pretty nice to meet my friends and hang out together. I spent my time at home eating and sleeping all the time without gaining a significant amount of weight! It sucks!! Tomorrow I'm going to have a japanese course promotion test and I've been reviewing all the lessons since three days ago. And shit I don't have any idea what I'm doing.


As for you, well, let me tell you something. Who says I'm giving up? I'm not! Maybe I did do something stupid, and I do act and treat you like I've had enough, but it's not what it seems like. I'm still fighting. You know I am. Just in a way different from before.

Tout ira bien.


Adieu!

No comments

© La Valse des Mots
Maira Gall